View Profile consumecitrus

2 Movie Reviews

bwahahahaha

their expressions are so fucking funny. i cant

what the fuck

11 Game Reviews

monky

This 24th level is just cruel man, hahaha
can't figure it out

Spoiler Warning!!
////////////////////////////////
The general vibes of the game totally gave me some tense feelings throughout - the way the music was unfitting and creepy while the style tried to emulate the low quality Windows 98 graininess and undeveloped CGI graphics- it was perfectly done, until the last part at the end of the game imo.

At that point it felt like its development was very rushed and kind of threw away all the anxiety that had been creeping on me. Like trying too hard to be scary, it just came off kinda cringe. The entire Good ending showing the player and them being a cartoony-looking character didn't help at all.

Maybe I just the wrong expectations coming into this one, but that's how I felt playing this Flash. Overall though I give 4.5/5 because of the super strong beginning of the game and high effort throughout. Definitely hope to see more horror/surreal/thriller type stuff from Dungeonation & Halve in the future!

Dungeonation responds:

Thanks! And yeah the deadline for the jam was creeping up so I feel ya on the ending

5 Audio Reviews

based

Even though it's a short loop, it's definitely the best-fitting song in the Randy game for me. Perfectly helps w the tense vibe during the minigames

Gives me petscop vibes. Very relaxing, wish it was longer just like the reviewer before me. Though understandable, as it was just meant for the credits

Would definitely love to know what the genre of this kind of song is, something more specific than "Ambient"

4 Art Reviews

nice expressions :0

Phillia responds:

thank you very much! :D

shading and texture 😩 good stuff

lighting is very cool! and interesting composition as well

hi